Organizations must develop and implement a holistic risk based IS audit strategy using industry standards, guidelines, and best practices. This is important to ensure that IT and business systems are protected and controlled. In addition, it is the responsibility of the ICT management to communicate emerging issues, potential risks, and audit results to key stakeholders.
Our information security audit plan, steps and procedures provide independent assurance about the compliance of IT with its policies, standards, and procedures, as well as with generally accepted practices.
We help organizations implement security auditing best practices including.
• Organized technical assessment of system security strengths and weaknesses
• Evaluate processes, procedures, organizations’ job functions and systems
• Log reviews, password strength testing as well as physical security.
• Systems and Assets Secure installation, configuration, provision, and maintenance.
• Securing networks and critical systems with real-time countermeasures.
Our experts will determine whether the security in place satisfies your organizational requirements for safeguarding information assets against unauthorized use, disclosure, modification, and accidental or malicious damage or loss. As a company, we do understand that Security failures can be costly to your business.